Hillcrest Children's Ministries has five core values:
- Fun- we desire for every child to have a fun experience at Hillcrest. We often say that a child's time with us should be some of the best time of their week.
- Outward- we desire for our ministries to reach out and appeal to children outside of Hillcrest.
- Relationships- we desire that children build a safe and trustworthy relationship with caring adults.
- Truth- we desire that children encounter the life-changing truth of Jesus.
- Safety- we desire to provide an atmosphere of safety for each child. Teachers and leaders are all background checked to ensure safety for our families and our ministry.