Hillcrest Children's Ministries has five core values:
- Fun- we desire for every child to have a fun experience at Hillcrest. We often say that a child's time with us should be some of the best time of their week.
- Outward- we desire for our ministries to reach out and appeal to children outside of Hillcrest.
- Relationships- we desire that children build a safe and trustworthy relationship with caring adults.
- Truth- we desire that children encounter the life-changing truth of Jesus.
- Safety- we desire to provide an atmosphere of safety for each child. Teachers and leaders are all background checked to ensure safety for our families and our ministry.
Click here to see the 2013-2014 Children's Ministries Sunday School and Event Calendar. Click on the sections in the menu for more details on each age group.